The Governance Committee is comprised of the President, Past President, Vice-President, Secretary and two members of the Techsploration Board of Directors. This committee’s purpose is to ensure the effective operation of the Techsploration Board of Directors and its committees.
The members of the Governance Committee include:
- (Chair) President – Tina Kelly, Academic Chair, Nova Scotia Community College, I.T. Campus
- Vice-President – Dale Crawford, Director, Partnership and Innovation, Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Past-President – Laurie Edwards, Director, Career Development, Nova Scotia Community College People and Planning
- Director – Sandra Attersley, Manager, Quay Marine Associates Inc.
- Director – Jeanie Cockell, Co-President, Cockell McArthur-Blair Consulting