Conservation Architectural Technologist
The Governance Committee is comprised of the President, Past President, Vice-President, Secretary and two members of the Techsploration Board of Directors. This committeeâ€™s purpose is to ensure the effective operation of the Techsploration Board of Directors and its committees.
The members of the Governance Committee include:
- (Chair) President â€“ Tina Kelly, Academic Chair, Nova Scotia Community College, I.T. Campus
- Vice-President – Dale Crawford, Director, Partnership and Innovation, Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Past-President -Â Laurie Edwards, Director, Career Development, Nova Scotia Community College People and Planning
- Director â€“ Sandra Attersley, Manager, Quay Marine Associates Inc.
- Director â€“ Jeanie Cockell, Co-President, Cockell McArthur-Blair Consulting