Conservation Architectural Technologist
Program Advisory Committee
This committee assists with the coordination and leadership for ongoing Techsploration activities regarding all aspects of: program design, development, implementation, evaluation and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
This committee is comprised of:
- Natasha Wall (Chair), Manager, Office Administration and Program Logistics, Techsploration
- Emily Boucher, Manager, Communications and Strategic Partnerships, Techsploration
- Chantal Brine, Consultant & Lead, Youth Employment Program, Venor Search Group
- Margaret Davidson, Program Coordinator, Techsploration
- Teri DeMan, Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator, Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Diane Dow, Work Centre Supervisor, Apprenticeship and Operational Development Office, DND
- Maureen Duffy-Mason, Alumnae Tracking Coordinator, Techsploration
- Kim Duncan, Youth Pathways Consultant, Halifax Regional School Board
- Valerie Langille-Johnston, Project Manager, Black & McDonald Ltd.
- Tiffany Mockford, Procurement, NSCC Institute of Technology Campus
- Sandra O’Quinn, Electronic Technician, DND – FMF Cape Scott
- Jenn Priske, Executive, REDspace Inc.
- Lynda Rankin, Manager Sustainable Procurement Integration, Department of Internal Services – Procurement
- Lori Rogers, Building Futures for Youth, Program Lead, Construction Association of Nova Scotia
- Shawna Shiers, Education Outreach Officer, Department of Computer Science, Dalhousie University
- Stephanie Sullivan, Project Coordinator, NSCC – School of Trades