Make an Impact
A commitment to Techsploration is a commitment to your community, diversity and the next generation of leaders.
Techsploration acts as a catalyst for ongoing community relationships – bringing together teachers, parents, Elders, role models, educators, industry, government, unions and professional associations and continues to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of young women, their schools, families and communities.
Make an Impact
There are many different ways you can support Techsploration, such as providing:
- Financial support: your donation will ensure the ongoing success and expansion of the program.
- A female school team role model: the employer supports her participation by providing the time to attend events and covering the cost of travel and expenses.
- A female “Techsploration Goes to School” role model: the employer supports her participation by providing the time to attend this event and covering the cost of travel and expenses.
- In-kind products or services
- Participating and hosting meetings for a Techsploration committee.
- Provide representatives to take part in Techsploration events we invite you to attend our events throughout the year to see your contribution at work.
Click here for a downloadable version of How to be involved with Techsploration
To sign up as a sponsor, or for futher details, please contact Emily Boucher at email@example.com.