In the Media
2015 Media Mentions
- Techsploration partner, NSCC shares the news about our 2015 Alumnae Event
- Techsploration team member, Chantal Brine was interviewed on TechNOW on the Importance of Mentorship for Women.
- In addition to our Women In Action series being shared with Career Cruising.com, they are also featured on CanWIT’s Video Sharing Channel for Mentorship, GotScience.Org. We also got some additional coverage from Backbone Magazine.
- We were excited to join the YES NS group’s 100Seeds event in June as one of the youth organizations supporting career planning, including entrepreneurship
- We got a unexpected shout-out from the Herald Business section– thanks to Techsploration supporter RedSpace
- The South Shore Breaker featured Techsploration’s New Germany Rural High School and North Queens High School teams. One Techsplorer shared: “the most important thing I learned from the Techsploration Program is that no matter who I am I can be anything I want to be. I learned something from every role model, which I will take with me through life.”
- This April, Techsploration participants from 11 schools in HRM joined in an one-of-a-kind event with Vicki Saunders, author of “Think Like a SheEO'” and received a free copy of her book. Thanks SheEO!
- At our Port Hawkesbury event, we were pleased to be hosted by Scottie O from Live 101.5 The Hawk onsite during the event- thanks Scottie O!
- In March, we were featured in Build Right Nova Scotia’s article for International Women’s Day. Thanks Build Right NS!