As a Techsploration alumna, you’ve participated on a school team and are now part of a life-long network of peers and mentors. We hope you continue to stay involved! Please sign up to our Alumnae Network to ensure you receive program updates, including access to scholarships, career resources, our new Online Alumnae Mentorship Program, and more!
High School Alumnae
If you are still in high school, you can volunteer to help with organizing our events or by providing support and guidance to younger students coming through the program. Here are some ideas:
- Assist teachers with selecting the new school team
- Help at your school’s “Techsploration Goes to School” event
- Be a speaker or volunteer at the Techsplorer Event
- Attend or participate in the Annual Launch.
Also, don’t forget about our special event just for you: the annual Techsplorer Alumnae Conference. Over 100 Techsploration alumnae meet at one of the central NSCC campuses for a one-day conference. Enjoy this epic adventure with your fellow Techsplorers where you will meet more inspiring role models and participate in fun and informative workshops to support your future career path!
High School Graduates
If your life and career path were impacted by a role model, please remember:
- YOU too can become a Techsploration role model.
- you can be a speaker, volunteer or emcee at Techsploration events
- you are eligible for scholarships
- you can access further career guidance and support through our new Online Alumnae Mentorship Program
Should you have any questions about alumnae programming, including our annual Alumnae Survey, please contact Maureen Duffy-Mason, Techsploration’s Alumnae Outreach Coordinator.